Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

"old" ruger shoots...

BuzzH

Got out this morning and put 17 rounds down range. Used some old ammo I had loaded to get on paper and rough site. Shot 3, 3 shot groups using varget, RL 17 and RL 19

Shot the varget first, right at an inch but nothing to write home about, but could likely play around and get it to shoot.

RL-17 showed a bit more promise:

IMG952351.jpg

Got better with RL-19, probably play around with this a bit more:

IMG952349.jpg

Once again, PacNor doesn't disappoint...been very happy with their barrels, turn around time, and how my rifles perform.

Nice! If you don’t mind me asking, what did Pacnor cost you? I’m looking at doing the same

I had a Ruger 77 in .243 bought in 1976. Tack driver. Stolen in 1984. Would love to redo that rifle. I like rifles, I loved that rifle.

Nice! If you don’t mind me asking, what did Pacnor cost you? I’m looking at doing the same

Yep, here you go:

So, I bought a super match grade chrome moly, factory duplicate contour, fit, chamber, true action. Total was $600. Bluing the action and barrel another 125.

Not sure how that compares to others...don't really care since I've never had anything but excellent results.

PacNor will be getting my business in the next year or two. Thanks for posting Buzz.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back