Old Military Photos from Hunttalkers

SFC B

Here are a few range pics I found the other day ...... :)

Attachments

Igor

MCRD with the old A1. Was not too big of a fan of that weapon back then, even though I qualified Expert five times in a row with the thing. The last UH-1N we had before before being made into a fixed wing squadron.

Attachments

Howie

Tarheel,
When I left DaNang I went to Takhli. What a revelation. No free fire zones, no wire, no rocket attacks, no sappers.... took a while to get used to a real nights sleep.....Damn what a life. 👍

tarheel

Tarheel,
When I left DaNang I went to Takhli. What a revelation. No free fire zones, no wire, no rocket attacks, no sappers.... took a while to get used to a real nights sleep.....Damn what a life. 👍
Yeah, the real dangers at Takhli were down in the village along bar row or a bit further down the road at the Katoi tree.

sbhooper

I served in the Marine Corps from 74-77. I was able to go to Iraq as a border advisor in 2007.

The first pic is of my kid-who was 82nd Airborne-and me at FOB Loyalty, where we were both stationed at the time.

The second picture is of some of the Iraqi Border Patrol guys that we were working with,some of the Marines that I was with, and me.

Attachments