MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

OK, you won the lottery, first rifle?

I'm no expert. I've read that they were designed to protect the barrel on mountain rifles. I just think they look cool.

Yep, this. And it's also a holdover from fullystocked blackpowder rifles & muskets too. Protecting the steel, which was more valuable than the wood, meant preserving your firearm longer than getting is beat to crap on the bbl. I've got a Haenel 1888 commission carbine that's mannlicher stocked for Mouflon & Chamois hunting. Wonderful little rifle. Kicks like a mule.

Actually I’d probably drive into the City and become Nosler’s new doorman/greeter for awhile before deciding!

I know this is blasphemous, but I don't know I would buy a rifle. I have what I need for everything I do. If I did anything, I'd probably have my side by side fitted for me. I'd donate an assload of money to charities within the community and I'd buy the OW Ranch and enroll it in Block Management. Then I'd hunt. A. Lot.
Buzzkill

I’m a simpleton, M82A1 with a Nf ATACR . Used to own one, wish I had kept her.

First I'd buy a boatload of land, then I'd buy some more guns. I'd probably try to get licensed for fully automatic firearms and I'd buy a WW2 era BAR. I've always had a fascination with those old guns.

Shiloh Sharps.

The company was for sale not too long ago. Only $5 million IIRC.

Buy that and expand manufacturing to include other falling block singleshots & classics sporting rifles, special run pistols, etc.

I could see having that as a tax write off.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back