PEAX Equipment

ok Moosie here's that Piebald Moose.

Daniel in Ak

Sorry dude..camer took a dump on me after one picture.I'll be getting more by the end of the month after they are done repairing it.The taxi will call me to come back to get them before the moose is picked up.
P40400252.jpg

Now that would be very cool to have haning on the wall, the guy who owns it is a lucky feller indeed.. :)

Cool bull. Looks like the sheep in the background suffered some massive carnage. Is that third degree burns? :D

Hmmm? :confused:

Are you sure about that? Sheep molt to get rid of winter hair, not the other way around. They do so once a year and it is early summer, not in Aug/Sep when I pressume the animal was killed.

You sure the mount isn't infected with larva? I know of a guy in Fairbanks who had a mount done by Charlie and the thing was engrossed with worms. Not really sure if the guy had moths in his home or if Charlie was the one to blame. According to the guy, he thinks Charlie skipped pulling the horns off the core and borax process. Failing to do so would spread bacteria and attract flies I suppose, which could blow maggots.

I'd like to see a close up of that thing if you go back over with the camera.

Ovis.. I think he was Joking... Shhhhhhhh :D :D

Nice Moose !!!!! Would add nice color... or lack of color.. to any room !!!

lmao I was joking hahhaaha you silly blonde.

That is a form they are doing hide repair on it.

Charlie does take the horns off and boraxes them..He's got pile of horns soaking now...I think the guy had something go wrong at his house and wants to blame the taxi to get a repair job done free.

Of course Moosie wouldn't let the humor slip by him, I on the otherhand missed that...my bad.

Whether he is placing the blame or not, I'm not sure. I wouldn't put it past the guy if he was...kind of a schmuck in my book.

On the same note, I don't think too highly of Charlie's work either. I think the dude once had his shining moment, but it is long over. The quality of his work is poor, his turnaround time down right sucks and I'm not a big fan of his "customer service" or lack there of.

Honestly, I'm glad the guy works out for you. And again...cool moose, thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back