Caribou Gear

ok, I will try here

elkfarmer

i had this posted in the exotics/boars but noone has been in that room since i posted it. so i will try it in here. i hope someone can help us out.

besides going to a preserve which i might end up doing.
where can i and a buddy go to hunt wild boars?
it would have to be on the east coast down to say north carolina. and what type of hoggs are there to hunt?
rabbit huntin ended today and turkey doesn't start till may 1st. we feel the need to do something, a quick road trip and some fresh pork is sounding real good to us.

Too bad your talking about the east coast. The flip side has some good hunting on the peninsula and inland from there. On the east coast, there is a ranch that I think is called the Plantation, in Tennessee(?) that had some pretty good pig hunts on one of the Saturday morning TV shows last year. Big hogs that they were hunting with recurves. Wish I could be sure.
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

elkfarmer, a little further south and i can help!!! but, have you tried to check out the "bostick plantation" its in south carolina and they do hog hunts!!

www.bostick-plantation.com

good luck!!!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

for a really good time check out Ken Moody's Clark Range in Tennessee....you can do the traditional southern style boar hunt with dogs if you like....do a search for them and it will come up....good prices too!! and great looking WILD hogs.....only fenced on 3 sides and its a 1000 acres I believe....

REDBEARD

thanks Bcat, i would love to go to texas and do it. i would have to make that into a whitetail hunt to cause that is a long ways to go for a pig. someday, i will get out there someday.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back