OK girls its fixed

Delw

As you know hunttalk was down for a while, soon as we got it up and running it got hacked again. I didnt want to upgrade it with Randy's web guys being so close to being done with the new one, but we had no choice. when you guys see this new forum your going to die it fugging awsum.
Anyway since Randy was out of town I talked to tyler cause I didnt want to step on any toes upgrading it. so now its upgraded ;)

if you see any problems post it in this thread so I can make sure things get working.

also there shouldnt be any spam once I get it set up.

those of you that were admins mods and super mods change your PW IMMED. as they were probably copied.

ps there are new features in this that I have no idea about, some are retty cool so maybe OAK can figure them out for us LOL
Delw

WOW I kinda like the admin section I got to delete 6200 users with a click of a button no more one at a time shit LOL

They were all spammers anyhow

oh yeah big time, but the site wont be down for it. complete make over thats all I am at liberty to say. I can guarentee you it will blow you guys away.

Thanks Del. Does anyone know when the season opens on hackers ? I'd like to try spear hunting.

I've been watching the Upgrades as B Fin sent out a first round Email back in the day. When the site went down this weekend I was like a kid at Christmas saying "Here it is" !!! Then, saw it was jsut Fetchin' Hackers..... Still waiting...

I swear hunttalk must be a training ground for every hacker in the world.

My host found some files that were hidden and took care of it, so all should be fixed

I guess I don't understand the whole hackin' deal. WTF is the point of making HT nonfunctional for a day?? Ooooohhhhh......big time hacker dude!!! I guess the CIA database was too easy, had to hack Hunttalk instead for a challenge??

Kinda like a gang and tagging. too most its stupid and cost everyone from guys like me who have nothing better to do with my time to the software companies money and time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back