PEAX Equipment

Ohio Guys, HT Deer Hunt

Gunner46

I did this some thing years back, when Moosie had the Head Honcho spotlight, but that's here nor there. That was a pig hunt in Fla. Six of us showed up, 4 pigs, 1 day.

Thinking of an Ohio HT deer group hunt somewhere in the mid/east, SE area game lands during the '21 gun season.

Anyone game to try to put one together?

I did this some thing years back, when Moosie had the Head Honcho spotlight, but that's here nor there. That was a pig hunt in Fla. Six of us showed up, 4 pigs, 1 day.

Thinking of an Ohio HT deer group hunt somewhere in the mid/east, SE area game lands during the '21 gun season.

I’d be game if it were MN not OH. I this should be fun.

I’ve been kicking around Ohio this year if I can work around pa gun season. Been looking at SE or SC but really could go anywhere.
I’m usually done in pa in archery but have guests and JR hunters here during first week of our gun season. But I’m interested

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back