Caribou Gear Tarp

Ode to HUNT TALK MAN

It would be the first peel a day calendar to be sanctioned and have to come with a PARENTAL WARNING CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT.
We might be okay if BigJay73 isn't in charge of editing. That could lead to everyone being brought up on charges.

He’s still out there, watching over us. To quote Commissioner Gordon, “He’s the hero Gotham (Hunt Talk) deserves, but not the one it needs right now. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A DARK FUGGIN KNIGHT!!!!”

Screen shot from a few days ago:

View attachment 243942
click on the link.....it goes to nowhere...so yeah, he's not watching I'm guessing. I have read all this HTM stuff too and I don't get it, some guy posts all of 28 messages and is a god or some sort? LOL

I guess soo...I now feel like I missed something.. :(
You did, you really did.

It's like that saying "if you remember woodstock, you really weren't at woodstock..." kind of things. If you can explain HTM then you really don't understand HTM.

Hunt Talk Man was a beacon of hope in an otherwise dreary off season. Pour one out for the homies.

The problem with secret identities is everyone wants to know who it is until they know who it is. Then they wish they didn’t know who it was.
I will say...it's interesting it looks like that account does not exist, but when you try to register the account it says it's in use ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back