Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Odds of using an Idaho OTC General Tag for Bear, Mountain Lion, or Wolf

If youll be hunting a unit that allows discounted non resident 2nd bear / lion tags, just buy one of each plus a wolf tag, all 3 together will cost less than $100. Save that expensive deer tag for a deer.

If youll be hunting a unit that allows discounted non resident 2nd bear / lion tags, just buy one of each plus a wolf tag, all 3 together will cost less than $100. Save that expensive deer tag for a deer.
Thanks for this. Did not realize a second tag was that cheap. I was thinking bear was $180 alone but maybe that’s as a stand-alone tag.

Thanks for this. Did not realize a second tag was that cheap. I was thinking bear was $180 alone but maybe that’s as a stand-alone tag.
Depends on the unit. Some units are 25 bucks for a bear tag, others are 180.

If youre in a unit that allows those discounted non res bear / lion tags, you dont have to buy a full priced tag, you can just buy a discounted 2nd tag for those units.

It depends which unit you are in. I hunted Idaho for deer last year and saw nothing but elk and deer. I hoped to see a wolf oddly enough, but did not. Best of luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back