O.K. ALL......

LOL...
I can't get that far away from home this time of year, besides I don't have a cow as a prop.... ;)

Damn,,,I knew that I needed to move to Wyoming...Just think of the Jazzercise moves I could bust
hump.gif

Sorry LB

Hunterman(Tony)

So did you check out Aimee's "our first trip" post? I don't know about you but I'm thinking WH has a fairly nice looking rear end.
soapbox.gif
You should ask him. :D

177298.JPG

So Tom are we talking political or booty shaking? Neither of those two hold the least bit of appeal to me from a booty standpoint and I have a thing for older men. Those two though, blech, it's like choosing between having your eyes gouged out or only having a glowing red hot stake shoved up your nose.

Originally posted by Mojave:
" So did you check out Aimee's "our first trip" post? I don't know about you but I'm thinking WH has a fairly nice looking rear end.
soapbox.gif
You should ask him. :D "

I would Love to Volunteer Robbie and Yes He does have a nice ass… ;)

He would be glad to serve you girls just send Checks or Money Orders to AIMEE, Rochester Washington. :D :D :D ….. Anyhow Maybe I can convince Robbie into posing for some pics in his Boxer briefs for a better Idea…That will be my project tonight :D

Hmmmmmmmm.....

I will be in SoDak that weekend, and I could use some extra cash...

Do you guys want the full monty, or should the tube sock stay on?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back