NY AG filed to disband NRA.

std7mag

Just popped up on news feeds and Guns and Gadgets.
The New York Attorney General has filed a suit to disband the NRA.

Not too much info out just yet.
If somebody has more info, please share!

I don't think they need to be disbanded, but the NRA is kinda swampy. Maybe this will help them do some much needed house cleaning.

Yeah, still so odd that suddenly the AG decided to attack 'fraud'...in the locale that is home to Wall Street, huge unions, the mafia, and the Clintons...and she decides to start with the NRA...months before a presidential election...:unsure:

The major problem with the east coast is everyone is from here so there is no one to blame things on... :(
Yet they exhibit no introspection whatsoever...anyone catch Chris Cuomo telling the gym owners to "not get political" when they mentioned his brother?

Yet they exhibit no introspection whatsoever...anyone catch Chris Cuomo telling the gym owners to "not get political" when they mentioned his brother?
I don't know anyone who can stand to watch his show.

Yeah, still so odd that suddenly the AG decided to attack 'fraud'...in the locale that is home to Wall Street, huge unions, the mafia, and the Clintons...and she decides to start with the NRA...months before a presidential election...:unsure:
If I recall, there’s another prominent politician from NYC that you’ve conveniently left off of you list... :unsure:

Back