MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

NWTF convention pics

Nut

We went to the NWTF convention yesterday and here are a few pics in general of a couple of mounts I was impressed with and the exhibit hall.

5gob.jpg

wallmount.jpg

nwtf04.jpg

basspro2.jpg

dnr2004.jpg

Here is 2 people I hooked up with that belong to other message boards. A couple of good guys

strut_n_nut_maytom.jpg

My favorite outdoor writer is Tom Kelly and he was there.

TomKelly_and_I.jpg

Here is Michael Waddell and I

waddell_and_I.jpg

Here is LittleNut and TurkeyEye with 5 time Grand National Champion Walter Parrott

walterandboys.jpg

Here is Rob Keck

keck.jpg

Looks like the Nut family had a wonderful time.You will have memories to last a lifetime with those pics.Glad you all had a wonderful time.

Hey Little Nut, your brother killed a monster buck too! You get to be with him too! Did you eat any of it yet to see if its good?

Whats the deal with those yellow and black matching shirts there Nut?

Great pictures, thanks.

That's cool, Family of Nut! Someday I hope to go to something like that...all the so-called "shows" and "conventions" around here would fit in a high school cafegymatorium. :rolleyes:

Tom, the shirt I wore was because of the other fella. He and I are moderators at another message board and he thought it would be good if we wore the same shirts.

No, I wouldnt jump off a bridge or take a walk off a short pier if somebody wanted me too. ;)
shhh.gif

Cool pics Nut.

Let's see, you wear a shirt from another board but you didn't even wear a Hunt Talk hat. At least LN wore his hat for the picture. ;)

Back