PEAX Equipment

Nut Got Me Straightened Out !

Bill M

Nut and Vipe stopped tonight and we ate supper togather. He asked me why I hadn't been posting and then he showed me how computer illerate I am. But any how I have 12 days before I leave for my Alberta moose hunt Ive went though my back pack a number of times it weighs in at 43 /44 lbs and will lose alot of that once I reach camp. Ive always wanted a 375 H and H so Santa brought me one last Christmas its the sweetest shoter Ive ever owned. Recoil is less then a 30/06 Remington Mountain Rifle I have. I'm shooting Remington Safari 300 grain. This past week Im starting to get butter flys Im looking forward to the drive into Edmonton, my plans are to stop for a few days at a fellows house and meet his family. We met Nut and Vipe though the internet and they turned out not to be axe murders ;) Im going to Medicne Hat Alberta maybe if Im lucky Terri Clark will have a store front loaded with paraphanalia. Maybe this time I will break the ice on moose hunting this will be my third trip. One in Newfoundland, New Hampshire and now Alberta. Ive had the opportunity on a nice bull last year but blew it. Been watching the progress of Moosies and T-Bones sheep hunt can't wait to hear from them it has to be a thrill to get drawn for such a great hunt. Thanks Nut

You always come across as the nicest couple Nut and Vipe, something good has gotta happen to and yours soon, keep buying them Lotto tickets you deserve the big one.

Glad he got you straightened out and good luck.

You always come across as the nicest couple Nut and Vipe, something good has gotta happen to and yours soon, keep buying them Lotto tickets you deserve the big one.
I second that.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back