NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Nut Family scores

Nut

Just had to pass this one along. Hey I am a proud Dad:D

It is not hunting scores but football scores. In a 50-27 win both of my boys had touchdown runs. Codie had a 21 yard TD and then Martin had a 1 yard run for the last score.:D :cool:

Nothing quite like that for a Dad:D

That is awesome !

I drive 2.5 hrs down and then back twice a week to watch my youngest son play soccer at his school.

Nothing build memories like sharing their thrills with them.

Congrats to the sons and mom and dad as well there Nut...sure fun to watch the kids isn't it? My daughter is now my "assistant volleyball coach" since fracturing her ankle in a tournament two weeks ago. Now she is REAL bummed that she might miss the basketball season as well....things can happen when you play all out :(

Yes Marv, I know exactly what happens. There have been a few trips to the ER the last few years.:( ;)

Martin had about 70 yards rushing today for 3 carries in the JV game. One was a 45 yard TD run. His 5th JV TD of the year. He was left in for blocking so other guys could score in 48-6 win. Coach told him he scored enough for the week.:D

Good job Codie and Martin. I think high school football is as exciting as college.

Back