PEAX Equipment

Now That Is A TIGER TROUT!!!

Big Sky

My oldest son came down and fished with me over the weekend. He got it done on an exceptionally nice tiger trout. It was a fun trip with many trout caught, but this was the icing on the cake so to speak. It's as good of a tiger as I've ever seen in real life. The colors are unreal this time of year.

Whoa! Tigers are one of my favorites to catch, and that one is gorgeous! Congrats to your son!

Gorgeous fish!

I was fishing a lake in the Uintas a few weeks ago that has a lot of tigers. I was catching dozens of fish in the 10-15 inch range. Then I saw a giant approach my offering. That thing had to be 5+ lbs. I about pooped myself. It turned away after a sniff. The thing rose from the depths like a leviathan. I have heard about some big fish coming out of that lake, but it was cool to see one. Seeing your son's fish makes me want to get back up there for some fall action.

My oldest son came down and fished with me over the weekend. He got it done on an exceptionally nice tiger trout. It was a fun trip with many trout caught, but this was the icing on the cake so to speak. It's as good of a tiger as I've ever seen in real life. The colors are unreal this time of year.
damn! that is just a beauty. fly rod? spinning tackle?

Spin/Jig rod
so cool. someday i'm gonna spend some time and go target tiger trout. when i went up to Canada and spent some time up there i really wanted to do that but the area my buddy took me was more for pike and walley and lakers. probably one of the most beautiful hybrid trouts ever.

Back