Nothing more fun than a new puppy unless it's 8 new puppy's!

Don Fischer

My Sis, FDSB Red Setter had 8 this past Saturday by my Red Setter Stormy.

Sis
c21lYuVl.jpg

Stormy
4UMdNNzl.jpg

Puppy's at 4 days old
FBMBzNDl.jpg

90ET7Svl.jpg

TQCkwOYl.jpg

JJYclosl.jpg

The puppy pile!
1NpEnLyl.jpg

Super cool looks like you’ll be busy for a bit! Are you going to be selling some of them?

Super cool looks like you’ll be busy for a bit! Are you going to be selling some of them?

Yep gonna try to sell them all. One flaw, I won't ship a puppy in air cargo. New owner can come out and get it and fly home in the cabin. Can't stand the though of a puppy in the cargo hold of a plane for several hours. If the buyer is quite a way off, several hundred miles, I'm willing to meet part way for no extra charge. Any pup not sold by about 12 weeks I'll start working with and take off the market till it well started.

I have not had a puppy pile in our home for 5 years.

Beautiful sight and always brings a smile to my face. Smiling just remembering the pile for fur and tails.

Yep gonna try to sell them all. One flaw, I won't ship a puppy in air cargo. New owner can come out and get it and fly home in the cabin. Can't stand the though of a puppy in the cargo hold of a plane for several hours. If the buyer is quite a way off, several hundred miles, I'm willing to meet part way for no extra charge. Any pup not sold by about 12 weeks I'll start working with and take off the market till it well started.

Hmmmm I've been looking for a started dog. The wife and I decided we don't have the time for a puppy at the moment.

Back