Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Nothing fancy

NickCNC

Nothing special here. Just excited to have purchased this guy after years of only having a car (used to commute, and my old 2004 tahoe). Hopefully they lift the NF closures soon and I can get this bad boy in the sierras and hike the rest of the way in to where I'm hoping I'll find some game!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-175514_Carvana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-175514_Carvana.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 33
Congrats on the new truck! There's an empty feeling when you don't have a truck in the driveway.

Any luck hunting?

Congrats on the new truck! There's an empty feeling when you don't have a truck in the driveway.

Any luck hunting?
Struck out each trip so far. Been able to only do day trips as we have a 3month old at home. My middle son (who's 15) stalked a buck for about 30 min but we couldn't close the distance before he got in the thick stuff. We hunt archery only so closing distance in the sierras is not easy. I'm still hopeful to make a couple more trips up for a bear though.

Anytime out in the field with family is a blessing. My son's 15 and he has hunted with since 12, the legal age for taking big game. We prefer archery also which we hunt pretty hard, but will switch to rifle when it's the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back