Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Not a Tiger, Not a Lion, but a Liger

Didn't they have a place over by Lava Hot Springs, Idaho that claimed to have ligers? I know they had both tigers and lions so it could be true.....

At any rate, Napoleon Dynamite had good reason to idolize the Liger!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't only claim it, they had them. It was Called Ligertown. They had a Break out of them and Sent in forces and wiped out what they could before they got far but there was no Accurate count on them. My wifes Uncle helped lead up the hunt and Shutting down of the Place. It was a Gross place with often Blood from food spread out over the Street. Nasty operation in Lava Actually right off of Fish creek.....

How would you like to run into that thing on a dark night when you were creeping around looking for a tree stand? That is one mean.. kitty kat..

:cool:

I hope the liger doesn't get pissed off! That cute gal would barely be a snack for it. haha

The liger is a mix between a lion and a tiger,prized for its powers in magic.Its probably my favorite animal.

There used to be a liger at the Hogle here in Utah named Shasta. Man that cat was huge!!! Now they have her stuffed she used to be at the zoo but I have heard that they moved her to the Bringem Young University. ;)

I have a buddy that had been called out to liger town for a mauling .
This guy after getting drunk he decided to show off to his girl friend and trespassed on the property and proceeded to pet the lion Was not a good Idea as she took possession of his arm and after awhile actually took his arm off . My buddy fished the arm out with a makeshift pole .
Incedently the several law enforcement officers that were there had the ok to put the 2 lions down that were still there and they proceeded to surround the caged cat not smart as they were across from one another , till my buddy was able to intervene and explain that they were about to kill each other . Guess they were to caught up in the kill ;)
Both lions are on my buddies wall and they just gave them to him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back