Not a monster, but my daughter was happy.

Bwana

Not the biggest bird I ever got, but my one-year-old was even more happy then I was with my bird. Can't wait until I can take her hunting with me.

KylieDad04bird2.JPG

[ 04-29-2004, 10:41: Message edited by: Bwana ]

Bwana, nice looking tom you bagged there!! Before you know it she, too, will be hunting but it will be for herself. Great pics!!

Thanks for the pic and it looks like a big enough turkey as long as it is a trophy for you... :D

Hail to the turkey, hail to the turkey. Sweet bird and great picture. I am sure your daughter will love it in 15 years. How is the turkey hunting in ND? Multiple tags available or do you have to draw? Thanks for the pic.

Thanks for the kind words, and here is another version of the picture after one of my brother-in-laws got done with it.

KylieDad04birdrealstory.jpg

mtmiller: The turkey hunting is actually pretty good here in ND and catching on more every year which makes it harder to get a tag. No multiple tags and you have to draw for the one you do get. We do have both a spring and a fall season which are seperate draws though. I think next year I am going to apply further west in an effort to get myself one of those pretty Merriams that I want so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back