Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nosler 180 gr partitions for .300 Win Mag?

huntandfly

I have been looking for months for Federal Premium 180 grain nosler partitions for .300 win mag and I’m not even seeing them on the price gouging re-sale market. Did Nosler/Federal stop making these?

I have been looking for months for Federal Premium 180 grain nosler partitions for .300 win mag and I’m not even seeing them on the price gouging re-sale market. Did Nosler/Federal stop making these?
I hope not!

You can contact them to find out. They produce in batches. They have told me when to expect certain bullets to hit shelves again.

You can contact them to find out. They produce in batches. They have told me when to expect certain bullets to hit shelves again.
I might do that. What is concerning is that my ammoseek notification hasn’t gone off for over 4 months and I have no price limit set

I'd keep checking Federal's site. I've been able to get a few things but it is hit or miss.

I have 3 boxes of those. My rifle will not shoot them. I would be willing to sell all three. I don't know the shipping process required to send ammo.

I have 3 boxes of those. My rifle will not shoot them. I would be willing to sell all three. I don't know the shipping process required to send ammo.
You can ship it via UPS. You can’t use a UPS store, it has to be a customer center. Pack it in a box and put the ordinance symbol on the outside.

We made a deal and I shipped the ammo today. Thanks for the suggestions regarding shipping. I ended up shipping UPS through a local gun shop. UPS was not helpful !!
Yep looks like ammo is on the way I’ll update when it shows up. Thanks F250 for working with me!

Also, I called nosler today and they said they haven’t discontinued the bullet, however they have been focusing almost solely on .223 and 9mm so they are just now cranking up more hunting ammo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back