Northern CA/Northern NV lab breeder recommendations

SO7mm

Had to put our 14.5 year old chocolate lab down yesterday. Always hard to deal with but my family including an 8 year old son and 11 year old daughter would like to get a puppy lined up for the summer. If anyone knows of a good breeder in the Northern California or Northern Nevada we're looking for another chocolate lab. Duck hunting is primary working use for the dog so some kind of history in that is preferred but my last one was more from show dogs and she worked out great.

Sorry to hear about your old girl, over fourteen is a pretty good run for a working lab. I am also looking for a pup in the near future. I don't have first hand experience owning a Waterspook Lab, but they came highly recommended from a friend whom I trust.
http://www.waterspooklabradors.com/

Sorry to hear about your old girl, over fourteen is a pretty good run for a working lab. I am also looking for a pup in the near future. I don't have first hand experience owning a Waterspook Lab, but they came highly recommended from a friend whom I trust.
http://www.waterspooklabradors.com/
Thank you, I'll check them out. Yes, we all feel like that was a good run. She had a great life.

Good to get back in the saddle right away, especially for the kids. Your old gal would not mind. She always only wanted her family to be happy ... because she was a Lab. That's what they do.

I've had very good luck with cheap garage floor litters. Very good luck indeed. This six year-old clown is a retreiving/pointing machine and only $400. Had to drive twelve hours to pick her up.20210125_112007.jpg

@SO7mm if you strike out finding someone shoot me a pm, I’ve got a friend that though not a breeder does field trials (with top notch labs) from here in central Oregon to Northern California and I’ll hit him up for some names

Had to put our 14.5 year old chocolate lab down yesterday. Always hard to deal with but my family including an 8 year old son and 11 year old daughter would like to get a puppy lined up for the summer. If anyone knows of a good breeder in the Northern California or Northern Nevada we're looking for another chocolate lab. Duck hunting is primary working use for the dog so some kind of history in that is preferred but my last one was more from show dogs and she worked out great.
That is always tough, sorry for your loss. 14+ is a great run and I am sure that dog had a great life.
Can’t recommend Lance enough if you are looking for another chocolate -https://beavercreekretrievers.com/litters/

Sorry for your loss. Its the worst part of keeping dogs around for sure. If you look outside of the area you mentioned, let me know. Im down in Texas but I run with some guys that take their labs serious (various trials/hunt tests). Im a setter man my self but having a lab around sure is a close runner up. Good luck on your search!

Good to get back in the saddle right away, especially for the kids. Your old gal would not mind. She always only wanted her family to be happy ... because she was a Lab. That's what they do.

I've had very good luck with cheap garage floor litters. Very good luck indeed. This six year-old clown is a retreiving/pointing machine and only $400. Had to drive twelve hours to pick her up.View attachment 182137
Great looking dog. I'm glad the garage floor labs have worked for you, I'll keep my eyes out for listings.

Sorry for your loss. Its the worst part of keeping dogs around for sure. If you look outside of the area you mentioned, let me know. Im down in Texas but I run with some guys that take their labs serious (various trials/hunt tests). Im a setter man my self but having a lab around sure is a close runner up. Good luck on your search!
Thank you. I will keep this in mind if we can't find something closer in.

That is always tough, sorry for your loss. 14+ is a great run and I am sure that dog had a great life.
Can’t recommend Lance enough if you are looking for another chocolate -https://beavercreekretrievers.com/litters/
Thank you Labman I will check his website out.

Check huntinglabpedigree.com as nice litters are often posted on there. I would highly recommend buying from a reputable breeder that health tests parents before breeding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back