MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

No more ROUNDTABLE topics.....I MEAN IT!

got fish?

Ok, this is the last one. :D

Where are we eating beforehand?
1. Burger King
2. The restuarant at Saguaro Lake
3. Famous Sam's
4. Wendy's
5. Ruth Chris Steakhouse

My vote would be for, Famous Sam's, becuase it's close to the AZG&F office, and they have GREAT sandwiches.

For fishing after the meeting.....
Who's bumming rides on boats? and....
Who's bringing boats?

I understand ther's going to be alot of both. Here's how I think we ought to do it. Everyone just head out to Saguaro right after the meeting, park and meet at the second dock. We'll form two lines. One line will be made up of all the guys who have boats, and the second will be made up of the poor saps who don't have boats.
The guys who have boats will start picking people out of the "No boats" line until everyone is paired up. All of the pairs can go off and fish 'til your hearts content. While whoever is left with me will fish from shore and raid all the trucks of those who left us behind.

Now, now gf? don't be so hard on yourself. I like you. Didn't I take you fishing with me? You'll get a ride someday, from someone, in something. Be patient little Buddha. I would note, however, the Freudian slip which revealed the true expanse of your vast financial empire. I mean, a lowly toad like myself would never even think of suggesting Ruth's Chris as a place to eat. Heck, they don't even serve my kind there (poor people). When will we be seeing you on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous?

Okay, it's not Morton's, but it well exceeds MY humble budgetary constraints. Besides, I hate ordering a la carte. Throw me a chunk of potatoes, for Pete's sake!

There you go again Lawvegas, using them $10 words.
All of us low lifes here, couldn't afford to go to school, let alone study. Too much partying going on.

Actually Gotfish, you won't be the only one left on the dock. Westy complains about me out fishing him from the back of his boat the two times we went out. So, I might be a landlubber again.
If your lucky enough to be picked by Westy, your'e in for a treat. He can definately show you how to catch fish.

(at least from the back of his boat)

See you all there on the 17th and this is my last post on this subject.

BTW: Famous Sam's!

I did not mean to cause insult to your gastronomic palate by suggesting you would lower yourself to dine among the commoners. I am sorry. I should have realized a man of your unlimited means would have your food personally prepared by your private gourmet chef (Phillipe, I believe?). Nice ride, however; when d you want to take it out of San Diego for a little tuna-cidal destruction? :D

What's the pleasure opf having a boat if you can't use it to kill something? I think you might be losing your perspective. :eek:

GF? you have your panties in a wad today? LOL

Yeah amberjack... whats the point of going somewhere and not being able to kill something when you get there? Your not thonging out on us are you?
Delw

Thonging out!! boy thats a new kind of suck I think. Geez would you take your 1955 T-Bird or 1967 Nova SS out and kill sompin with that?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Geez would you take your 1955 T-Bird or 1967 Nova SS out and kill sompin with that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell yes... At the drag race's I hit a jackrabbit going 108 mphs in my 69 rs ss camaro...
I have taken it varmit hunting and coyote hunting a few times also...

Delw

LMAO Delw, you see that boat is for clients only, I save my fishing adventures for charter boats, but we could use my ride for tuna fishing I guess. I like to wear a leapard print thong when I fish, you won't mind will ya?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back