PEAX Equipment

no more otr driving for me

tnctcb

since i have been home i have been looking for something to keep me home every night and still pay my bills.i went down monday and put in an application at the budweiser distributor. it appears i will finally be able to sleep with my wife every night and i ill be off on the weekends. hump now when i want to come see one of you guys i will have to schedule a vacation. :cool:

SWEET

Can you hook me up with some budwieser products :) THAT would be sweet.

Trade you some antlers :)

My brother-in-law is also a truck driver and he tried the Monday-Friday thing for about a year and it was too much for him and forced himself to go back out on the road. To be honest, I think he couldn't deal with my moody sister every friggin' night so it was almost a good thing he went back on the road.

Hopefully everything will work out for you! I know the truckin' thing is in your blood and I know I could never do it....I fall asleep too easily!!

Congrats Tim...So I can expect a lifetime supply of beer along with the son-in-law and the grandson :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Tim, good deal!! I drove OTR for a number of years. Then I got an opportunity to drive a bus for the state. I am home every night, make more money, and have better benefits. Wish I woulda thought of this years ago.

That's great to hear. However what exactly will you be doing? Loading the truck or packaging, or what????
Quick Draw

Brewsky Tim,

Congrats on taking a big step. Maybe Budweiser will let you put the Browning Buck on your beer truck.

free beer??? they used to do that but now its only a little bit for shrinkage that we can get.i will be delivering to the convienience stores. no bars or grocery stores. should be a good job.

and JB she was only pissd for a little while :D

Good deal, Tim. You will love being able to spend more time with your kids. I will miss your too infrequent trips here, though! You're always welcome - bring the family to Disneyland and stay here!

D@mn Sam....I'm gonna get my a$$ fired, sooner or later, for being 'too' friendly with one of the managers. Now I have to deal with a hunting buddy skimming the invoices (remember, sharing?). Just don't show up on audit day and we might be able to make this work for awhile!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genevamorman66
Back