Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NO MORE BUSH BASHING!!!!

Yukon Hunter

Look, I know I'm new here, but I'm going to have to ask you all to stop running down President Bush. After all, if people aren't going to get mad every time I mention what a complete moron he is, how am I going to have any fun?
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yukon Hunter:
how am I going to have any fun?
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a habit of creating your own fun....

Yukon, they gotta bash Bush. Its all they have. If Gore woulda been elected there would be twice as many posts, maybe not because the spineless twit wouldnt do anything (gotta love them democrats
biggrin.gif
).

Bush isnt perfect but hes a damn sight better than gore or any of the other canidates (sp) this time.

I bash Bush because he's been terrible on the environmental issues and his policies have had a detrimental effect on hunting and fishing. I'm getting real alarmed about all the spending goin' on, too, and it's just as bad by the Republicans as the Dems. Bush isn't doing anything to try to get it under control.

Other than that, I think he's a decent guy. Howard Dean might be a better hope for actually getting something done.

"You have a habit of creating your own fun...." Mr MarlandS does that mean Mr Yukon Hunter doesn't need any toys this year??
biggrin.gif
Mr. Yukon Hunter; whatever would have happened if Moses was a Bush basher??
eek.gif
HO! HO! HO!

x27.gif

Santa, I was told that all Yukon wanted for Christmas was a brand new pair of blue jeans with the bottoms cut out of the pockets, and a subscription to the Limbaugh Letter.
eek.gif

"Has anyone seen my cigars??"

bush.gif

clinton_pinnochio.jpg

"Why no
George,Who would want a good cigar that a bush has had anyway?"

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-08-2003 19:28: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Mars,

I suggest printing out several copies NAHC BB Terms of Service on absorbant paper, eat a bunch of Mexican food with an ex lax chaser, and then head out to the woods for a little light reading. Now that is a field test.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-08-2003 21:21: Message edited by: Toonces ]</font>

T,

Tried your suggestion.

Didn't make it to the woods, in time!!! Had to pull up and express 'THE CALLING' at a stop light, in traffic, in the middle of town.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

There just happened to be a Deputy, right behind me, who didn't think it was very funny either!!
confused.gif
confused.gif

Thanks Man.
mad.gif

I know that the last moron that was in the White House either did nothing or followed what the poles said...Any of you think that if the poles would have shown any thing differnt for the environment that Klinton wouldn't have went that way..If you think so, you are only kidding yourself...
Then theres Gore, I for one am very glad that this peice of work didn't end up in the White House, I think he would have done less than Klinton when the twin towers were bombed, and from all accounts from what Klinton had done in the past, he would have just been sabre rattling, the same as a few of you on here.....
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

Elk-
I don't believe Clinton varied too far from his originally stated intentions with respect to the environment.
If he HAD, in fact, blown whichever direction the poles pushed him, that would have made the U.S. a true democracy, rather than a Republic (I think- I never took Poli-Sci). In a true democracy, the will of the people is heeded on all issues.

This country was set up as a Republic to a degree to head off mob rule on subjects the mob knows nothing or little about...
While there have been times that it has been used, it is not a good thing to follow, unless you want to get voted in for some thing, it doesn't understand the dynamics or the depth for that which they rule for or against!!!
smile.gif

Elk-
I totally understand and agree with that- but, when you rely on others to make the smart choice for you, wouldn't you like it to be someone with a few smarts? Just once I'd like to see a Dubya fan to admit he isn't the "brightest bulb in the drawer"...

It depends on what the motives of the people that are doing the talking for me are up to...most of them really are out for themselves and don't have a lot to do with what I really want. The Klintons are prime examples of this, they have really done nothing for any one else unless it has a lot to do with some thing for them..Then they had the dupes going along with what they had to say because it sounded good and these people could paint a pretty picture...
Well I guess you can say that the Klintons did do a lot for the Chineese space programs, and the hoodlems that stayed in the White house because of donations...
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back