Yeti

NM unit 50

mcclaskey78

Anyone have any recent experience in NM unit 50 for Antelope? I just have a couple questions

Benfromalbuquerque

From the John Dunn bridge walk North along the Rio Grande for a day. It is rugged country so you should walk your horses. In the distance to the West you should see a large volcanic cone rising up about five miles from the river. This is the Cerro de la Olla and is where you will find pronghorn. This mountain is also sacred to the local pueblo natives who may take umbrage at your presence. I recommend taking red and blue pigments as well as a quantity of tobacco to offer if things go sideways.

mcclaskey78

From the John Dunn bridge walk North along the Rio Grande for a day. It is rugged country so you should walk your horses. In the distance to the West you should see a large volcanic cone rising up about five miles from the river. This is the Cerro de la Olla and is where you will find pronghorn. This mountain is also sacred to the local pueblo natives who may take umbrage at your presence. I recommend taking red and blue pigments as well as a quantity of tobacco to offer if things go sideways.
Steer clear of the Pueblo natives, got it....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DS51