Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NM scouting trip

prhunter

Just returned from my 2nd scouting trip in New Mexico. Lots of green in the area where I'll be hunting, they have received a lot of rain in south central NM.

I pulled the pics from the trail cams I have set up. Had a couple of elk images so Im really getting exited now!

Took my 7 year old daughter with me who assisted with the glassing efforts. Hunt wont be until October so now the waiting game begins for me. Good luck to all who will be headed into the woods this Sept.

Good luck!
I went outside to scout when I heard a bugle just now. 4 cows & 2 calves walking up around my trees & there is the big boy walking to the neighbors place.Nice big 6x6 rubbed out. Now if they will just make it thru Sept. & be around in Oct.

Good luck! The lady and I are going out this weekend to scout for her rifle hunt in 50. We saw a couple bulls on our first trip in May, just hoping to lay eyes on a couple more as we get closer to October.

Good luck in October prhunter.
I am heading out this week for 14 days of long awaited vacation.

Good luck in October prhunter.
I am heading out this week for 14 days of long awaited vacation.

My scouting will be about a day and a half. Leaving 2 weeks from today. Its been 2 years since I've been able to go to New Mexico...and elk hunting in general. Long overdue.

This was during the scouting trip. The future of hunting.

Attachments

• DSCF6767.jpg
    DSCF6767.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 166
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back