NM results - maybe

I am still skeptical here. My hunt for Ibex would actually happen in 2016. I have no refund on my card, and no mandatory harvest to file for, but it only goes to 2015. I don't know what I want more, my $1600 or an ibex permit...

I'm showing my 2nd choice elk, and nothing else, but my grandson drew a youth deer tag. Seems legit.

Really looking bleak for me... Missed on my Wyoming Elk for the first time in 7 years and now it doesn't look like I drew anything in New Mexico either. :(

Just long shots left in Utah and Nevada right now.

I am still skeptical here. My hunt for Ibex would actually happen in 2016. I have no refund on my card, and no mandatory harvest to file for, but it only goes to 2015. I don't know what I want more, my $1600 or an ibex permit...

That's one hell of a NR draw if it happened. Archery or rifle/muzzy?

One of the best days of my life was drawing NM Ibex on my birthday. One hell of a hangover the next day.

Ibex_2013.jpg

They took down the Harvest Reporting tab, but it still shows SOLD in green for my dad's general hunting license. Nothing for me.

Brymoore, I'll let you know as soon as I do... Correction: I want the permit more.

They took down the Harvest Reporting tab, but it still shows SOLD in green for my dad's general hunting license. Nothing for me.

I have no idea what the hell I've got going on. I've got the same green box with a "SOLD," for a Game Hunting License, dated 04/22/2015 that NoWiser mentioned. I also have a license purchase from 1/15/2015.

For all I know, I might have bought a license for everyone going to our RMEF banquet next month. If one is good, more is better, right? :eek: In 20+ years of these applications, this seems to be the worst I've ever screwed it up.

These two pics below make sense to anyone else?

NM2.jpg

Are others showing a refund on their license yet? Now when I go to buy another license, I get this warning. I did not get that message this morning. Last year, I got the same message JR showed that indicated I have a "refund."

NM.jpg

You may have drawn Randy. Mine does not show that.

Here is another way to check.

Go to Draw Hunt Applications Tab | Under the "Current Applications on File" you will see what you applied for.

Click the "Review" button for each species. If you drew you should see a license # somewhere at the top of the page. You won't know which choice you drew, but you will have some confidence you pulled a tag.

Nothing for me based on this method. Several others are having success.

Good luck.

Go to Draw Hunt Applications Tab | Under the "Current Applications on File" you will see what you applied for.

Click the "Review" button for each species. If you drew you should see a license # somewhere at the top of the page. You won't know which choice you drew, but you will have some confidence you pulled a tag.

Good luck.

Damn you Bmack, one more tease.

Good luck.

If that's the case, I beat some bad odds and will be back in NM for an antelope hunt. I only applied for primo units, so hope that method is correct.

I got 1 of 6, it was elk so not totally disappointing if this is correct. I don't know which choice I got of course, probably 16B 1st season.

I just checked my NMG&F puchase page /review ,go to view reciept and I have elk and deer lic#s at top of page. I could have drawn....which one? That's OK.
Checked this method against last years results and it shows one deer lic# and nothing for MB,just like last year.

Last edited:
I am thinking this does not work. I got 1-6 (elk) which I would not be unhappy with. My 3rd choice for deer was unit 38, if I am not mistaken there were leftover licenses in 38 last year or the year before Now there may not be leftovers this year, but either I was really unlucky for deer or this method not accurate.

Back