Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

NM Game & Fish Website

Bearcreekadventures

Hey guys and gals,

For the past couple of days I have been trying to enter NM special hunt applications online, but have been unable to get all the way through the process without getting kicked out. Just tonight I have been trying continuously for the past 6 hours with no luck.

I called one of the game commissioners (the only one that had a home number listed on the G&F Website) and he said he needs to hear from anyone who is having trouble so that they can use that information to determine whether or not they will extend the deadline because of this problem.

If any of you are having trouble, please call Alfredo Montoya at (505) 852-2551 as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Eric

I don't see why anyone would wait 'til the last minute to apply for hunts anyway. Does it take 2 months to save up the $6.00 to apply? :)
Doesn't matter though the deadline has been extended 'til 4/13.

--Bill

WFGinNM said:
I don't see why anyone would wait 'til the last minute to apply for hunts anyway. Does it take 2 months to save up the $6.00 to apply? :)
Doesn't matter though the deadline has been extended 'til 4/13.

--Bill

Cool, glad they extended it. I will probably apply late Thursday night.;) :D

Hey Bill....

I think you are missing the point dude...... If they are going to have a deadline of midnight on such and such day, you SHOULD be able to log on at 11:55 to submit an application. Obviously the more applications they take in, the more money they make so it is in the departments best interest to be able to do this. Ebay has no problem accepting bids at the last instant of an auction so why should the G&F? Obviously the department recognized a problem AGAIN this year or else they would not have exended the deadline.

Tell Glenda I said hi.........

I agree about people being able to apply right up to the deadline. Just don't see why anyone that takes hunting so seriously would wait 'til the last minute to apply. Glenn was telling me that just about every computer at the station was logged on to the G&F site Saturday :). I'm sure those guys are so busy that they couldn't find the time to apply in the past 2 months :rolleyes:.

--BIll

I just went on N.M. website and they are taking apps. They said they extended the deadline until 4/13. So if you haven't applied and want to, you still have a little time to getter done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back