NIB Kimber Montana 280 ackley

brockel

Went a little crazy buying guns this month so this one is on the chopping block. It's brand new only taken out of the box to look at Kimber Montana 280 ackley (non threaded barrel). Gun comes with brand new talley rings, a box of nosler 280 brass, and redding dies. Asking $1375 shipped

I hope you have better luck with yours! Great friend has had his to the factory for a 2nd time. All cycling and feeding issues.

$1300 last day or it's getting bedded tonight and scope mounted

You should keep that thumper to play with for a spell. I've never had a hiccup with a Kimber rifle....nor dealing with the op, he flat out knows rifles and how to choot'm.

I hope you have better luck with yours! Great friend has had his to the factory for a 2nd time. All cycling and feeding issues.

I'm not worried. I've never had a problem with a Kimber. I've actually had more problems with Remingtons but I've also owned more Remingtons

That's not comforting. My next lightweight rifle was going to be the Kimber Mountain in 6.5mm Creedmore.

I just bought a Kimber Hunter in 6.5 Hipster. 50 rounds through it without any feeding or ejection issues. Barrel fouling is minimal. Several groups are in the 1.0 MOA realm while working up a practice load. Hunting load is next.

The problems were all related to cycling after first shot, it would feed the second round or pull the 2nd round from the magazine. He took a great bull with one shot last year. Then returned it to Kimber for repairs, now has a new issue with feeding again. Myself I won't own a gun without either a detachable magazine or trap door type magazine!

Back