Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nhl

lets go hawks. don't care either way about bruins/pens but I friggin hate the kings. Kane is from my hometown of Buffalo NY so that's another reason i'm pulling for them

I would like to see a Pens/Hawks Finals, think it would be the most entertaining.

I can't wait to watch 2 former UND Fighting Sioux players face each other in the Kings v Hawks Confrence Finals. Toews wears the "C" for Chicago, and Greene the "A" for LA.

Pens all the way!!! The series with the Bruins should be a good one, they're a great team. I am really hoping for a 'hawks /pens final.

Any references to the Fightining Sioux will cause an NCAA investigation, lawsuit and threats to suspend all atheletic endevours!
Go Blackhawks, go Braves, go Indians, go Seminoles, go Chipawas, go Redskins......

Hawks v Bruins sound okay but I don't really care who represents East since the only East team I care about is Rangers....

I think the fat lady is gonna make an appearance in the Burgh Friday night, but then from what I remember the last time I was there that is not an uncommon sighting.

After watching live, way past my bedtime, all of all of the Cup finals except 2nd and 3rd OT of game two.....it is easy to pick a winner of the Cup----the first team to win four games!

Toews wins the Cup again. Bring it to Grand Forks this time!! Might be worth the 6 hour drive to the opposite corner of the state!

Back