Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

NFL Playoffs Week 2

MNHunter, could you please ask Brad Childress to wear a hat...he's harder to look at than Greta Van Susteren.

...comment I heard on another board about running up the score, "@#)(# of the walk one day/feather duster the next."

MNHunter, could you please ask Brad Childress to wear a hat...he's harder to look at than Greta Van Susteren.

...comment I heard on another board about running up the score, "@#)(# of the walk one day/feather duster the next."

Now that's some funny stuff, NHY...
The running up of the score was one thing, but Childress' comments after the game solidified the intent. But that's OK... It's all a learning process, but I can't wait to see Childress as a feather duster...
And I agree that the O-line was the problem all day. It has been all year, IMO... They could maul the weaker, slower teams, but the teams w/ a really good D made them look slow/bad every time. The best guy they have coming back will be Doug Free, the guy who replaced Columbo when he broke his leg and Adams yesterday. He's still got a bit of a learning curve, but he will be a hoss... and soon... I hope he replaces "Hotel" Flozell next year... That, in itself, will be an improvement.
Congratulations, Vikings and fans, you played well. But you'll have to pardon me for rooting for NO next week. Us southern boys have to stick together, don't you know...

Last edited:

Sorry, us bald guys gotta stick together :)

As for running up the score....I was actually surprised yet happy he did it. He's lacked thekiller instict all season. Besides, he's a former eagles coach, Andy Reid is still his good friend and the Cowpies prolly had it coming.

Wade's a damn nice feller...mebbee not a terrible d-coordinator either. High & tight is a terrible head coach. Shrewd carny barker of a biz-man though.

Owner/general manager Jerry Jones announced Thursday that Phillips' contract has been extended through the 2011 season. The Cowboys, who declined to reveal the financial terms of the deal, gave Phillips a guaranteed two-year deal instead of picking up his contract option for 2010.

"I'm encouraged by the progress that we made this year, but in no way are we satisfied," Jones said. "This contract represents that. Two years in the NFL is an eternity, but it has to be urgent."

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4845583

Jones, who parted ways with Jimmy Johnson after back-to-back Super Bowl championships, cites firing new Buffalo coach Chan Gailey after two seasons as one of his biggest regrets

....smiley's introspective retrospection. Pure genius.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back