Caribou Gear Tarp

NFL Free Agency

Summitthunting

How's it going for you team? I think the Broncos are kicking A$$. I still can't believe they landed Welker for 6mil a year. Wyoming antelope apps and free agency, life is good.

very well. Bears picked up a left tackle, and a tight end that can catch the ball.

My Steelers have been cleaning house.
Mike Wallace to the Dolphins
Mendenhall to Arizona
Harrison, Leftwich and Willi Colon cut.

Sad to see Harrison go but he is past prime. The rest are good moves. Wallace getting $13m per year is laughable.

I will gladly drop passes for 13M a year. Steelers had bad salary cap issues. They needed to cut some dead weight. Mendenhall to Arizona doesn't bother me at all. Leftwich was never a good roster choice to begin with. Willi Colon has been cut this time of year for what 3 years in a row and always brought back. Worilds will step right in for Harrison with no loss of effectiveness. There's only a few years left to make a run at the Super Bowl with Ben at the helm. They are trying to position themselves accordingly.

My team apparantly didn't get the memo thats it is ok to get better through the draft AND FA....

Niners pick up Anquan Boldin....I guess the Ravens are content to have won the SuperBowl and are not looking for a repeat. If not for Boldin making those circus catches that could not be ripped from his grip...the Ravens lose the SuperBowl.

Go Niners !

Last edited:
very well. Bears picked up a left tackle, and a tight end that can catch the ball.

TLC, did I see where #54 was talking with the Vikings?

looks like the 49'ers are doing well.
haven't heard much from the Colt's. . picked up a DB and a few linemen I believe.
Detroit may/may not have got a good pick up in Bush. They need a good running back. Last years pick hasn't really stepped up yet.

Niners pick up Anquan Boldin....I guess the Ravens are content to have won the SuperBowl and are not looking for a repeat. If not for Boldin making those circus catches that could not be ripped from his grip...the Ravens lose the SuperBowl.

Go Niners !

I agree, but keep in mind the Seahawks got Percy Harvin... when healthy he is a game changer... poor Cardinals/Rams will be playing for 3rd place in NFC west.... Niners /Seahawks.. should dominate ... both should be in playoffs most yrs.

Go Niners !

I dont think they would have even made the SB without him.

TLC, did I see where #54 was talking with the Vikings?

looks like the 49'ers are doing well.
haven't heard much from the Colt's. . picked up a DB and a few linemen I believe.
Detroit may/may not have got a good pick up in Bush. They need a good running back. Last years pick hasn't really stepped up yet.

from what I've read, #54 is talking to them. hard to believe the vikings are serious considering urlachers leg problems with the surface they have. he may have a year or two left?

I think the Bears did Urlacher dirty, but it is what it is, Baltimore did the same to Ed Reed. Boldin to SF and Harvin to SEA make them the best teams in the NFL just ahead of Denver. Denver has to win now since Manning only has a couple years left in him and SF and SEA will be around for the next 5 years atleast. Sorry to say that to the rest of the NFC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back