Caribou Gear Tarp

Next rifle

ATbuckhunter

So whats the next rifle you guys want to get? Personally when it comes to factory rifles, my next purchase will probably be a T/C .223, but I'm always on the look out for a military surplus rifle.

Most likely making the switch to 6.5 creedmoor. Probably in the form of a Howa.

Gotta build a couple of AR's out of my small pile of lowers.. I'm thinking a 20 Practical varmint rig, and a .223 carry around hunting/plinking rig.. After that I want to mess around with a M700 R5 20" .308.

I got an extra 7mm mag I got to get rid of and thinking of a Ruger Mini-14. I just have to find a way to dell the 7mm.

Kimber Mountain Ascent in .308 for becoming a BHA life member.

I have half the parts for another AR. I am thinking 6.8 SPC.

Rebarreling a 300wm Rem700 I picked up last winter. Can't decide if I want to go 375H&H or 416 Taylor. Probably end up with the H&H, but have longed for a 416 cal for some time.

Next rifle project won't be for a while, but it will be a rebarrel of my 270 win. into a 338-06.

I've been thinking about a new rifle. I missed out on a great buy yesterday. A guy I know has a friend that had a Rem 700 in .270 for sale for $400. Unfortunately my next rifle was already sold!

I've been thinking about a new rifle. I missed out on a great buy yesterday. A guy I know has a friend that had a Rem 700 in .270 for sale for $400. Unfortunately my next rifle was already sold!

You nix the Bergara?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back