Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Next rifle

Mudranger1

Well I've had this rifle for about 10 years now and have only shot a few times at the range. My dad actually won it at NWTF banquet. I put a Nikon prostaff 7 4x16 on And plan on getting it dialed in for the season

Nice rack in the back! Sweet set up mudranger - what are you throwing through that barrel?
Good luck in the draw man.

Nice rack in the back! Sweet set up mudranger - what are you throwing through that barrel?
Good luck in the draw man.

I'm going to start off with the nosler trophy grade with accubonds. Not a reloadeder so I will have to do some searching. It didn't group to well with the Winchester silver tips that were originally bought years ago. Test time I guess

And my wife has a nice rack. I just get to stare and dream

Cool.
I am not a reloader either, have stopped buying Federal NP's as they are hard to find, and went Barnes...........their ammo rocks. Might try?

& kudos to your wife!!!!! I really like that euro brother. Like your style.

Cool.
I am not a reloader either, have stopped buying Federal NP's as they are hard to find, and went Barnes...........their ammo rocks. Might try?

& kudos to your wife!!!!! I really like that euro brother. Like your style.

Never used the Barnes. Any experience with elk? Going to be time to cash in 7 PTs next year

I'm going to start off with the nosler trophy grade with accubonds. Not a reloadeder so I will have to do some searching. It didn't group to well with the Winchester silver tips that were originally bought years ago. Test time I guess

And my wife has a nice rack. I just get to stare and dream

Does she know you speak that way in mixed company?:D

I have nearly the same setup but 30-06. I shoot Federal Premium trophy bonded tip in 165 grain and my gun seems to like them. In the last two years, I have shot at 4 animals and have two nice whitetails, a hog and an aoudad on the wall to show for it. It's heavy but shoots well.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back