MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

newbie from NAHC

horsefly

hey guys i'm a newbie my handle is horsefly real name is mike. i'm a lifer in nahc and was introduced to this site by a fellow member looking forward to getting into this site. seems to be prety good place. i do have a question though (well two) one how do i change my login password and how do i become a member insted of a junior member?

Be carefull with too many posts, or Moosie will have to claim your soul!
eek.gif

He gave me ten, by I was taken with just five!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard.

Have fun. I am!!

hey gunner thanks for the welcome .are the gunner from nahc? and also what part of fla are you in.

Horsefly... the Membership is jsut a VOLENTEER membership. You get a Membership by your name after 10 or 20 posts, I can't remember exactly.

There is nothing that shows "SUPPORTING MEMBER by anyones name. A few have opted to help support this site and we came up with that. It's a volenteerly yearly membership. the new Newsletter is done and Getting ready to get mailed out. If you hurry you can get your copy
biggrin.gif

As far as posting and Changing your Password. Go to the top and click on PROFILE. you can change your Password there. PLEASE make it an Easy one to remember.. I re-send out about 10 passwords a Week because people leave it as 344jhk342lk3 .. HELL, I can remember mine because it's my pecker size
wink.gif
(YEs, I do use negative Numbers
smile.gif

Questions answerd hopefully, Unlike other boards the owner of this one doesn't know everything (I.E. ME) and you can say what you want without getting banned, Let's jsut not get to stupid though
tongue.gif

Uhhhhhh Inclosing, Welcome aboard !!! Pull up a Chair and Share the stories !!!

Welcome aboard horsefly. Might I ask how you came about being horsefly? Oh well, don't really matter. Glad you found your way over here and hope you stay around for awhile.

welcome. im from florida too. we are the only ones, we had another guy but he moved to alabama.

HO! HO! HO! Horsefly from Florida! Let's talk "Time Share" Off season is OK; but my work cycle is real short and wintering in Florida gets expensive! Welcome to Moosies! (Where the good guys hang out; err are hung; oh shoot you know what I mean!)
eek.gif

tourisant20.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-10-2003 19:24: Message edited by: Santa ]</font>

thanks for the welcome guys well i got the handle of horsefly about 25-30yrs ago from a friends of mine that we'rew a local swimmin hole lifeguards cause i was just like a horsefly a real pain in the ass that no matter how hard you try you just can't seem to kill the little bastard and i can put one hell of a hurtin on ya. and over the years it stayed with me and not much has changed we're still best friends after 30yrs. so what paert of fla are you fla guysin i'm in south daytona.

horsefly,
Welcome to HT,I think you'll find it's not a bad place to land and cool your wings!-memtb

Flyster, HorseDude, Sting-O-Rama!

I'm in Tampa. Ya need a seegar!

Visit the Dusty Buzzard and I'll pour you one, in a long tall glass!

Would you be intrested in a pig hunt, come somewhere around Feb, or something? Look at the Hog thread.

Tim! Your invited too!

Welcome aboard me matey!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-12-2003 14:56: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

Welcome Horse Fly...
There is no way that after ten Moosie has any ones soul, I just can't seem to quit posting though and don't know why!!!
eek.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cityslicker
Back