Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New World Record Sheds - 322 B/C

ihuntelk

Got the link sent to me last night. Too bad he's 70 years old, but an amazing deer none-the-less.

http://www.greybullstandard.com/?p=2403

I screwed up on the post. Ended up being 323, not 322 :rolleyes:

Pretty good read as things seem to get a little crabby around here in the spring ;).

-Cade

Last edited:
Are any of your guys familiar with Mike Bennett, the guy who scored them, from Dayton? Six years ago we had him put on a seminar at our MBA banquet... holy moses... bowhunting phenom...

A few years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Mike Barrett in the Billings arirport. We were both on our way to Alaska, me for caribou, Mike for blacktail. Meeting a guy like that really made all the waiting around the airports and the air travel almost pleasant. We talked bowhunting all the way to Seattle and during our layover on the flight to Anchorage. It is refreshing to see such an accomplished bowhunter that not many people have heard of. He's not tryiing to make a name for himself, just killing tons of large antlered animals from the ground with a recurve.

It was truly a thrill to help score the antlers. The score of 323+ does include the inside spread credit of 29 inches( the longest mainbeam). The inside spread is over 32 inches. outside is better than 43 and the typical frame nets 210. Pictures do not do this buck justice.

Antlerradar

Back