Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

New to forum - Maine native in TX

Bowhunt2live

I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm new to the forum but not new to hunting. And although I've been in TX a decade, I still consider myself a Mainer. I live for hunting and consider myself an ardent conservationist, and a wildlife biologist. I really felt like the 'Lone voice in the wilderness' among the hunting crowd until I started listening to Randy's podcast and the MeatEater podcast... such a relief there are like-minded conservationist hunters. Although I've taken 60+ white-tails with a bow, I'm still a beginner chasing most other western big game. Got my first bull elk last year - archery public land hunt in WY. Anyway, I hope I can contribute to the conservation discussion!

“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”

- Edmund Burke

Welcome. I love visiting Maine. Have hunted near moosehead lake and camped Baxter
SP, and Acadia. As well as several other parks. What a beautiful place to be outdoors.

VAspeedgoat, if you've driven to Baxter SP, you've passed by the house I grew up in in Millinocket. It is a great place for the outdoors. Thanks for the welcome.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back