MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New to Arizona & HT

DogLogghe

Hey folks, recently moved to AZ for job relocation. I have enjoyed hunting all my life. Coming from WI, AZ is obviously very different yet something I was looking forward to. I definately have a lot to learn about all of the oppertunities that are available down here.
🌵🌵🌞🌞

Welcome to Az., you have picked the right time of year to re-locate.
Next summer should be another record-setter as far as high temps. go.
Pull up your bootstraps, it's nothing to look forward to.CLUSTER OF ROADRUNNERS.jpg

Welcome , from Tucson. If you are looking to hunt in the spring, the draw deadline is coming up on October 13th. Turkey, bear, javelina and bison.

Welcome.
If you like archery and are in southern Arizona check out the Coues and Javalina hunt that @Gstephens is organizing.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I have a buddy coming over today to plan out options for Javi and turkey tags next Spring. For those that are wondering where we ended up we are in the Estrella Mountain area. We had to at least find a little seclusion from the big city!

Hey folks, recently moved to AZ for job relocation. I have enjoyed hunting all my life. Coming from WI, AZ is obviously very different yet something I was looking forward to. I definately have a lot to learn about all of the oppertunities that are available down here.
🌵🌵🌞🌞
Welcome! I am also from WI, moved here to AZ in 2017. Let me know if you have any questions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back