New Sportsman's Club

GuideNetUSA

New Sportsmans Trip Club!

GuideNetUSA 5/14/01

Dear Sportsman:

Soon you will have a chance to join a private club, that by joining and paying your dues every month. You will be regesterd automatically to win any one of the four Hunting and Fishing trips, that will be offered each Month. Coming up is a Black Bear Hunt to Alaska in Sept of this Year 2001, which is Retailed at $4,000.00, and by joing our Club and paying your dues every month you will be entered automatically for your chance to win.. Please: respond to [email protected] and put Sportsmans Club in the subject of the email,so you can be one of the first in line for this Exciting New Club Offer..

GuideNetUSA

[email protected] :eek:

bsmeter.gif

'nuff said :D

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08 June 2001 19:21: Message edited by: GRUNT ]</font>

Grunt.. E-mail me that Picture and I will host it for ya..... I don't know if you realise it or not but No-ONE can see it but you.. It has to be on the WWB and Not your local Drive.....

It looks like it is on your C drive... C:/My%20Documents/action%20pictures/bsmeter.gif

And I think a BS meter Might come in handy :D:D

E-mail it to [email protected] .. THANX grunt !!

Moosie

sorry that it took so long to check out this post..thanks for the offer,RB has given me space on her server.If you want,I can send it to you now..i still don't know if it is showing up...let me know if you can see it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back