PEAX Equipment

New Sitka Ascent Pants XL - $95

IdahoBugler

I'm selling a brand new with tags pair of Sitka Ascent Pants. I bought these from camofire last year and really messed up on the size. It is an XL which I believe is for a 36-38" waist. It also comes with suspenders.

These are regularly priced at $149.99. I bought them on camofire for $79.98 + $6.99 shipping. That gets me to $87 and I'm estimating shipping at $8 in the lower 48 to get to $95. I'm not making anything on this other than I won't have to pay return shipping on them going back to camofire. This is a great deal for someone looking for some Sitka gear.

P1240108.jpg

P1240038.jpg

Bugler,

Can I save on the eight bucks and come get them from you personally? :) I have cash.

You don't look like a 36" waste :)

Shoulda got an XXL I bet.
Ha Ha Not say I have tree trunk legs or anything but when I where 34's they are to dang tight on my legs. So I figured I should try the next size up and where a belt. Yep huge size difference. Plus they were cheap on Camofire and that was the only size they had.

Bugler,

Can I save on the eight bucks and come get them from you personally? :) I have cash.
That sounds good to me. But dude I don't think you are a size 36 either but you can come out and try them on if you want. I'll pm you my number.

Getting into Buglers pants is a good move.... He's tight lipped though, he doesn't kiss and tell hunting spots ;)

Getting into Buglers pants is a good move.... He's tight lipped though, he doesn't kiss and tell hunting spots ;)

Once he learns how lucky I am drawing tags this year he will want a new partner. ;)

I ain't Skeered ........ Proof in in the pudding.

You know how all of the good looking people always have at least one fat friend....well you ain't fat anymore! And as Baerman said it...It has been a loooong winter for me!! :eek:

Back