Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Scope

I’ve had good luck with Tract Optics. They only sell direct, so you won’t find them in stores or other online retailers. But there’s a lot of online reviews that are very positive. High end componetry such as Schott glass. Their top of the line hunting scope is $750, but compares to scopes selling for over $1,000.

I just put a Leupold VX3i 4.5x14-40. It’s got the cds turret with there version of a zero stop, side focus and a 30mm tube on my Bergara wilderness ridge rifle. It’s still a pretty light weight scope. I’m pretty impressed with the little I’ve gotten to shoot it.

If you are wanting to twist turrets for longer ranges look at a Razor LHT or Zeiss V4. Need more information to really be able to help you

Getting a Tikka T3x Lite Veil Widland. The rifle will be my do it all rifle. would like to keep the scope price below 2K. Thanks for the help

Getting a Tikka T3x Lite Veil Widland. The rifle will be my do it all rifle. would like to keep the scope price below 2K. Thanks for the help
That's a nice rifle OP, <2k scope budget gets ya in to some pretty good alpha glass. Swaro, NF, Schmidt & Bender Klassic, etc..

If I was in your shoes, and have been several times, I would go with a VX-5 or a Nightforce SHV.
Another vote for the SHV F1. It's obviously great for long range application, but the reticle is also easy to locate for short range targets, which I think is the mark of a great FFP scope. I've used mine on shots from 600 to 50 yards.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back