MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Rifle Day!

Heck yea, I love new rifle days! I’ve been hearing good things about those LHTs too, let us know how she shoots!

alright! Congratulations. Are you going to break it in or just shoot it? I have a Howa 1500 308 varmint version that is such an awesome shooter that it will be one of the last guns to leave my safe

alright! Congratulations. Are you going to break it in or just shoot it? I have a Howa 1500 308 varmint version that is such an awesome shooter that it will be one of the last guns to leave my safe
I was leaning towards breaking it in. What is your recommendation/experience?

I was leaning towards breaking it in. What is your recommendation/experience?
I can’t say one way or the other is better. I generally just shoot them with cheap ammo in the beginning as I’m usually putting on a new scope and just need to get on paper. I’ll burn the whole box of cheaper stuff and clean the gun then start a reloading ladder. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Life managed to get in the way the last few weeks, I am sure we can all relate to that one.

Took the rifle to the range today and got her dialed in. Nice shooting rifle and was pleased with the groups from the 143 g ELD-X. Left phone in truck so no photos of targets. That said will be back our shortly and will grab some photos then. All that said, after sending a box of 20 down range more than confident to take this on my upcoming elk hunt!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back