New "old guy" from Minnesota

Welcome to HT! Look forward to reading your hunt adventures and pics are always a bonus.

Welcome aboard ! There is a thread currently going on about the hma 's in Wyoming . Look under the antelope section in the main menu . It should be very close to the top.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. My questions were answered promptly last night on Wyomings new changes to application process.
Wishing well for all the members here in these struggling and uncertain times.
Also hoping that all those embarking on yet another hunting season that you find success and the joy in God's great outdoors.
Myself looking forward to another solo pronghorn hunt near Casper, Wyoming in hunt area 32. Also 2 of my son's and 2 grandsons are going to make a second journey to Ten Sleep, Wy. to hunt mule deer in October.
Our usual Minnesota and Wisconsin deer hunts take us up to the end of the year always filled with adventure, some success and often a little heartache when the "big one" gives us the slip.
We hunt public land exclusively wherever we are.
As we move forward I have recognized a few handles from other forums and very glad to see the comrodry extends through this place also.
Stay well, good luck & God bless.
Randy

Here is two of my grandsons with a Wisconsin buck last year.
20191123_123147.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back