new nd guy

2nasty4u

hello all, i've looked at this sight for quite a while and recognize a few members from other sites that i'm on. i figured i might as well join up with this one too, seems to be lots of good info and good topics that i've seen here. i'm a diy hunter, i hunt deer with bow and rifle, antelope, pheasant, and ducks here in nd and have been to wyoming several times after antelope, my favorite animal to hunt, and will be going back there for mule deer and elk in the near future, and antelope again of course. i'm a deputy with a small sheriff's dept here in nd. i have two boys soon to be 6 and 8 so they keep me pretty busy. wrestling season just started here for them and that's always a fun few months of going to practices and tournaments with them. looking forward to sharing and mostly learning from you all. thanks for looking. i'll try posting some pics on the forums at some point, some of you have probably seen them before from other places.

hello all, i've looked at this sight for quite a while and recognize a few members from other sites that i'm on. i figured i might as well join up with this one too, seems to be lots of good info and good topics that i've seen here. i'm a diy hunter, i hunt deer with bow and rifle, antelope, pheasant, and ducks here in nd and have been to wyoming several times after antelope, my favorite animal to hunt, and will be going back there for mule deer and elk in the near future, and antelope again of course. i'm a deputy with a small sheriff's dept here in nd. i have two boys soon to be 6 and 8 so they keep me pretty busy. wrestling season just started here for them and that's always a fun few months of going to practices and tournaments with them. looking forward to sharing and mostly learning from you all. thanks for looking. i'll try posting some pics on the forums at some point, some of you have probably seen them before from other places.

Ginger or Mary Ann?

Noooooooooooo...we don't want pics of them...which one would you choose?
both of them at the same time
ha ha i don't really even know what they looked like, i'm 33 so that show is a little before my time. i'm guessing ginger is the redhead by her name but i couldnt really even say for sure if mary ann was blonde or brunette

Back