New MR Metcalf Pack video

CU hovers around 3.25 a pound when we figure cable and lug prices. I'm not sure what the scrap market is getting.

All I care about is scrap hahaha. You want a real adrenaline rush? Come up to AK and go scrappin' with me one night. ;)

On a side note a MR packs sucks balls for hauling out copper. You need a good external frame pack that you can throw over or under fences......

Here is the only MR pack I've found that can haul moose sheds, the daypack lid on a real pack ;)

Attachments

• may17.jpg
    may17.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 665
I want a lightweight pack, and Kifaru got $700 of my money last week. According to MR, it will be junk... according to the people that have been using one... they're pretty bad ass and 5lbs lighter than the 6500. I'm willing to take "chance".

Bambi - You won't be disappointed. As I am usually running around with a CC, I got to see the Kifaru side by side with my MR pack this year. I was a little skeptic when a hunting buddy told me he had a kifaru and told me how light it was. After I shot my buck, he filled the Kifaru and I filled the CC and we hiked out. I was very impressed with it, and couldn't believe how light it was compared to the MR. I am intrigued with what stone glacier is putting out, and may have my business in the near future. As I have 3 young sons, I doubt I will be ditching the MR, as they will need to learn with something in the future, as I did. But back when I got a great review on the MR pack and saw it in action back many years ago on a black bear hunt in Montana, it was innovative, and designed by someone who you know loved to and wanted to make a bullet proof pack. I was sold back then, but I didn't look into the light weight options much back then, but don't really think they were proven enough yet to handle many years on back country hunts, but the technology is there now, and MR is starting to be left behind. Enjoy the Kifaru Bambi, you should like how it fits.

Attachments

• Pack out 2.jpg
    Pack out 2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 553
Bambi - You won't be disappointed. As I am usually running around with a CC, I got to see the Kifaru side by side with my MR pack this year. I was a little skeptic when a hunting buddy told me he had a kifaru and told me how light it was. After I shot my buck, he filled the Kifaru and I filled the CC and we hiked out. I was very impressed with it, and couldn't believe how light it was compared to the MR. I am intrigued with what stone glacier is putting out, and may have my business in the near future. As I have 3 young sons, I doubt I will be ditching the MR, as they will need to learn with something in the future, as I did. But back when I got a great review on the MR pack and saw it in action back many years ago on a black bear hunt in Montana, it was innovative, and designed by someone who you know loved to and wanted to make a bullet proof pack. I was sold back then, but I didn't look into the light weight options much back then, but don't really think they were proven enough yet to handle many years on back country hunts, but the technology is there now, and MR is starting to be left behind. Enjoy the Kifaru Bambi, you should like how it fits.

More pics of that muley please. Thank you.

More pics of that muley please. Thank you.

More pics to come. Not everyday you catch a 190" muley on public land in a unit that you can draw with 0 pts. :). I guess he is proof that there are shooters in every unit, just have to be lucky enough for it to all come together. He was an old buck, had an enormous body on him. Took that CC and Kifaru to get him out. Caught him bird dogging a few does when we found him. Goes to show you that chasing the ladies will be the death of ya.

Thats a bad azz buck Ponohunter.

Wyo, I think you're onto something. I think the second day was a bit better...

Attachments

• may19.jpg
    may19.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 553
More pics to come. Not everyday you catch a 190" muley on public land in a unit that you can draw with 0 pts. :). I guess he is proof that there are shooters in every unit, just have to be lucky enough for it to all come together. He was an old buck, had an enormous body on him. Took that CC and Kifaru to get him out. Caught him bird dogging a few does when we found him. Goes to show you that chasing the ladies will be the death of ya.

Awesome! 190" mule deer? 0 points? What dreams are made of right there.

Back