Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New Mexico

Hello my New Mexico neighbors! I am headed your way from Utah in a month and am wondering about OTC Javelina hunts. Are there worthwhile units if you have three days to hunt 'em?

No problem at all! Thank you for the information. I'll let you know if I hear anything more about the areas.

Welcome from central NM! Holler if you ever hunt down by Socorro county area.
I grew up in Socorro. My father still lives there. I put in for units 12 and 17 this year as a non-resident. Just waiting on the draw results now. I haven't hunted NM since I moved out of state, hoping this is a homecoming year for me.

Welcome. I'm in ABQ. Got a couple nice tags for this year. Looking forward to getting up to northern NM for turkey next weekend and elk in Sept. Deer in 37 in Nov. If anyone feels like getting together for a scouting/camping weekend I'm game.

Welcome. I'm in ABQ. Got a couple nice tags for this year. Looking forward to getting up to northern NM for turkey next weekend and elk in Sept. Deer in 37 in Nov. If anyone feels like getting together for a scouting/camping weekend I'm game.
I may be up for turkey depending on where. The elk and deer hunts I drew are in Southern nm this year though so I'll be heading the other way for scouting.

I don’t mean to be butting in on other peoples
Well I certainly don’t mean to be butting in trying to nab information but of course I’m still not able to start my own threads until I get some more comments in. I drew a Javelina tag for units 23 through 27 so the bottom southwest corner of the state obviously. I am hoping I can run down there and squeeze in some scouting soon but honestly don’t even know where to start. I would genuinely appreciate any information at all. Thank you 🙏🏻

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back