Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New Mexico Draw Results are out!!!!

Red...

Montana GF musta called to let then know im drawing a LE breaks tag.. pretty nice of them to give the heads up!

Reactions: LCH
I got the same all red since 2011 but only difference was it cost me nothing this time since I did not bother to apply. Their new nonrefundable deal priced me out. The NR party I was considering joining did draw their 3rd choice, rifle elk for unit 45, but I would not have wanted that anyway, considering the late season and it required a drop camp. I like the Pecos high country in September archery.

Last edited:
Nice to see some of you guys having success in the draw - and some with some really good tags.

I put my oldest son (11yrs) in this year for the first time. He drew a youth deer hunt. I drew a muzzleloader deer tag in the same unit. Those should be some good times spent with him. On top of all that I drew a rocky mountain bighorn ram tag. That still doesn't seem real to me.

Thought I would help a buddy out and share my stellar luck in the draws by putting in with a hunt talker that consistently can’t draw when odds are heavily stacked in his favor so we could both hunt NM. Easy Peasy.

Boy was I wrong...his piss poor luck dominated my stellar luck like Hulk Hogan would dominate Don Knotts in the ring. I got crushed in the NM draw.

I made light of just how bad a guys luck could be....I had no idea....

Reactions: LCH
Thought I would help a buddy out and share my stellar luck in the draws by putting in with a hunt talker that consistently can’t draw when odds are heavily stacked in his favor so we could both hunt NM. Easy Peasy.

Boy was I wrong...his piss poor luck dominated my stellar luck like Hulk Hogan would dominate Don Knotts in the ring. I got crushed in the NM draw.

I made light of just how bad a guys luck could be....I had no idea....

Don't need those kind of friends. Toss him from the island. Dead weight. Boat anchor. He who travels fastest (luckiest) goes alone.

Now, to that Hulk Hogan-Don Knotts comparison, for those of us old enough to know, it is hilarious. I might steal that one from you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back