Caribou Gear

New Mexico credit card hit

I probably couldn't explain where or how to get to where the one bull hangs out - I would have to go there. It is nowhere you'd expect a bull to be. There are a few bulls nw of Magdalena, but they are scattered. Check the maps for water. If you can get there very early, you might be able to catch one on the state lands in the area of the Double H/Tollison ranch, off highway 60. Just make sure your map is up to date so you are certain you're on public land.

congrats. to all who drew! I put in for bow in unit 10 and drew. I was my first choice. This will be my first ever bow hunt and i only got till sept. 1st to get ready. Ive been shooting like crazy. If i get one ill post some pics and if i dont ill post some pics of me kicking my own a$$ cuz i missed. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO DREW!

I drew unit 15 black powder. :D It's my first time in that area :confused: so if anyone has any advice to save me from |oo I sure would appreciate it. Congrats to all who scored...

I got my 15 early archery again. What a bummer, I can't wait! It'll be hard to beat last years 7x7, but with a tag ya gotta try!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back