Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New Mexico Bucks......

Moosie

Grand poopa
Talk to me.. Someone has to know already ?

I think I put in but am not sure... Heck I don't know if IDB used my credit card (Which he uses for all the other hunts :D) or if we sent cash in. It's 3AM and I know others know... I should know. I wantto know. I wonder if I should call IDB.... Wake his ass up and have him look for me :D :D

Well, you won't know about deer until they post the results since there's only a $6 application fee. So far my CC has been hit for elk, javalina for me and my boy, and for ibex. I have no idea if the ibex tag is for me or my boy. Either way, I've always wanted to hunt those things. Awesome animals that live in some steep, nasty country.

Moosie, you should have called IDBugler at 3AM just to make yourself feel better. Who cares about New Mexico anyway, you guys go down there and shoot dinks anyway! :D

Papa Moose said:
I think I put in but am not sure... Heck I don't know if IDB used my credit card (Which he uses for all the other hunts :D) or if we sent cash in.

We've never used your credit card!! Not that I don't trust your CC, I just want to make sure if we do draw and don't have sufficient funds that it is my fault. Because if we used yours and for some reason your limit was used up, I might have to shoot your ugly a$$.

Now if mine has a problem you'll never know because you have no clue what we are putting in for anyway.:D

Back