Caribou Gear

New Mexico backdoor 2018

dwatling

I think I found a backdoor with NM results. This only works if you applied for multiple species though. Everytime I refresh my page my order of "pending" tags changes. Now it always has the same two on the bottom but the top choices change. I've tried it on 3 different accounts (wife, son, me) and I'm hoping it's hinting to what we drew.. it's also working on a friends account that i attached with elk.

when I refresh only the top choice, which is Barberry, stays on top. the other four change order. I think you are reading into it too much though.

Last edited:
I agree 100%! Haha I'm trying to just pass the time and look for inconsistencies. My thought process here though is looking at last year's, the tags you drew stay on top while your unsuccessful stay on bottom.

On my account all of my choices change around, on my sons account, antelope and deer stay at the top and the other 4 choices swap around. No idea if that means anything or not.

I'm guessing you think that means I didn't draw anything and my son drew antelope and deer?

Looking at my past results the successful aren't all at the top though. I only have 1 green in the last 2 years but it is the 4th from the top.

I was messing with it some more and my son's Bighorn sheep application stays on the bottom and doesn't move. That would be pretty awesome if that actually meant something! LOL

Npaden sounds like I'm just wrong then haha.. it "worked" for my family then my buddys.. We'll all find out soon enough anyways!

My son's BHS application doesnt change and always stays at the top. Mine all move around, with deer or BHS always in the top 2. I don't see a pattern that matches the two.

My elk choices stayed at the bottom for 11 refreshes in a row and then switched. I'm not convinced.

Last edited:
Not hijacking here but since we're on the topic of backdoor tag investigation haha, I am assuming that nm caught wind of the trying to "add to cart" general hunting license loophole and did away with it?

I have talked to the dept heads & they laugh as they pretty much have it down & no back doors really anymore. I never trusted it as I drew some tags when it kept switching around...that has happened for years. But they do screw with you. Oh & don't try & buy a lic either...lol
I do know they are looking for folks trying to hack their systems.That can be a Fed. offense if your interested .

I got 3 e-mails from NMG&F today....lol. I still love NM's quick service in the draws. It just closed 2 weeks ago.

I got 3 e-mails from NMG&F today....lol. I still love NM's quick service in the draws. It just closed 2 weeks ago.

The NMDGF emails were killing me today. Someone must have a sense of humor over there to be sending so many mass emails out this week.

The 'order' thing seems random. If you refresh enough, they all change. Thankfully, the Draw Apps screen looks from a glance like it may be a corporate application so as many people as passed behind me today, no one gave me a crooked eye.

The NMDGF emails were killing me today. Someone must have a sense of humor over there to be sending so many mass emails out this week.

The 'order' thing seems random. If you refresh enough, they all change. Thankfully, the Draw Apps screen looks from a glance like it may be a corporate application so as many people as passed behind me today, no one gave me a crooked eye.

Yeah. I jumped in my chair seeing an email today and then realized they were just trying to pawn off a hunter safety class.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back